LED Pasties (Sound Reactive LED Pasties for Burlesque, Raves, & more)
- What's Included?
These sound reactive Pasties have 3 LEDs each that will blink and shine in perfect sync to the beat for up to ten hours. The super-bright LEDs are visible under clothing, so you can make your cutest outfits even more eye-catching!
Each order comes with 2 small circuit boards, batteries (plus extras) and a set of interchangeable pastie bases, allowing you to change up the coverage you want.
Diameters: Small: 1.95 in (50 mm) | Medium: 2.7 in (70 mm) | Large: 3.5 in (90 mm).
(Small & Medium bundle or Medium & Large bundle)
To change sizes simply remove the circuit board from one pastie and insert into the other using a screwdriver. We also have a large base available for the most coverage.
Adheres like a standard Pastie (eg with wig tape or spirit gum), and comes with a battery, so you'll be good to shine for ten hours -- just pop 'em on and flick the on-off switch!
- 3 Full Color LEDs per pastie.
- 2 different base sizes included so you can choose the one that fits you best and provides the adhesion and coverage you prefer. (Small & Medium bundle or Medium & Large bundle)
Diameters: Small: 1.95 in (50 mm) | Medium: 2.7 in (70 mm) | Large: 3.5 in (90 mm)
- 2 buttons (Pattern and Brightness) and 1 on/off switch.
- 3 brightness settings.
- 11 patterns: 2 full-color sound reactive, 7 single color sound reactive (red, orange, yellow, green, cyan, blue, magenta), 2 full color non-sound reactive.
- >10 hour battery life on default settings.
- Pasties take 1 CR2032 Battery each (Batteries and extras included)
- 1 pair of sound-reactive, LED circuit boards
- A set of interchangeable pastie bases (small & medium or small, medium, & large)
- Popsicle Stick (for changing batteries)
- Wig tape (in case you don't already have a pastie adhesive you like)
- Extra Batteries
- Do they have more than one pattern?
- Yes! They have 11 patterns, 2 of which are full color and sound reactive, 7 are single color and sound reactive, and 2 are full color and non-sound reactive.
- Are there any wires?
- Nope! The whole pastie is self contained.
- How long do they last?
- In our testing, they went over 10 continuous hours on a single battery.
- I've never worn a pastie before, is this for me?
- This is for everyone who wants to see their boobs light up.
- What size do I wear?
- That depends on your preference for coverage and adhesion. We recommend starting with the medium.
- Will they really stick to my boobs?
- Yes, but you need to adhere them with something. We've included some wig tape (which works really well) but there are other options out there you might want to try, too.
- I have really small/large breasts. Will they fit me?
- We haven't tested every size, but so far we haven't found one that's a bad fit. If you have really tiny breasts (eg size AA), they might not adhere as well, but we've been able to use them on that size as well. If other rigid pasties fit you, these probably will, too.
- I have really small/large areola. Will they cover me?
- The best thing is to measure and see. We've included a small and medium Base which will work for most people. Diameters: Small: 50 mm/1.95 in. Medium: 70 mm/2.7 in, Large: 90 mm/3.5 in
- How do I wear them?
- The LED circuit board comes with a fresh battery and is pre-attached to the base you ordered, so all you need to do is put them on like a regular pastie, and flick the on-off switch. If you don't know how to put them on, there is a free excerpt from the burlesque handbook with a section on wearing pasties. If you don't have pastie adhesive you like, we've included a few strips of wig tape that work really well.
Shop With Confidence
Shop With Confidence
☆ Free U.S. Shipping
☆ 14-Day Return Policy
☆ Secure Checkout
Processing time: 1-3 days.
U.S.. Shipping Options:
Free USPS First Class shipping. USPS Priority upgrade available at checkout.
CosmicAccents can not be responsible for wrong addresses. Refunds or replacements will not be issued by C.A on items that are returned or misdelivered.
If your package is returned to us, you will need to pay for the additional shipping charges. Please double check to make sure you have put in the correct shipping address. We are not responsible for packages being delivered to the wrong address. If you have made a mistake, please contact us immediately.
International Shipping Policy:
USPS First Class & Priority options available during checkout.
We are not responsible for customs/import fees. As a small business, it is impossible for us to keep up with the international shipping regulations of every country. Therefore, it is the responsibility of the customer to RESEARCH and UNDERSTAND the import duties put forth by their respective country. We DO NOT research this for you ahead of time and will not notify you of what you will owe by the customs office in your country.